BACK IN BLOG

2016/07/18











Guess who's back!! Yeaah I know that I haven't written in a month, but from now I will try posting more often (once or twice a week). Sooo, during that month I did many things, but I didn't forget my blog. You can see that it's a little different now and I will try to change it more and more in the future. 
  My outfit is more for a colder summer day because in Lithuania we have the crappiest weather now, one minute the sun is shining and other minute it's raining. 
  By the way, my next post will be Lithuanian because I will write about volunteering in a very amazing event.

 Love, 
 M.
Shirt / H&M
Jacket / ZARA
Jeans / MANGO
Bag, bracelet / MOHITO
Shoes / LORENZO

                     

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.