AUTUMN IS HERE

2016/09/27





















Leather jacket, top / ZARA
Skirt / second hand shop (H&M)
Shoes, bag / Boohoo


    Heey my readers! I think that autumn is the most beautiful season. Very colorful, fashionable. What I love in autumn is the clothes! They are very warm, comfortable and also fashionable. In Lithuania is finally autumn weather, so I am really happy.
   About my outfit! The main accent of this outfit is this shirt! I bought it for 1. When I saw that shirt I think "OMG I love it and I want it." So what that I bought it form second hand shop. These shoes are amazing. Really when I bought it from boohoo.com I thought that maybe they will be uncomfortable, but they are veeery comfortable and matches with various clothes, for e.g. my school uniform, some dresses and etc. Ohh and by the way, this dark red lips are very on top this fall!


Love,
M.






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.