CHRISTMAS GIFTS

2016/12/11

   


   Hello my lovely readers! I don't write for a long time and therefore I'm really sorry. It's almost Christmas and can you feel the Christmas vibe? I know that the most complicated thing is perfect gift searching. So I thought that I could write a post about Christmas gifts which in my opinion are perfect to give.

   GIFTS FOR HER:
(Click on the photo if you want to know where to buy it)


This year Lithuanian beauty brand uogauoga has got veeery beautiful, cute gift sets. It just three of them. I am in love with these products because this is all natural, smells amazing and they are not very expensive as other natural products. So, go to their page and choose the gift which you think is the best!
This is I think my favorite beauty gifts sets. It's Origins skin care products. These products are more expensive than uogauoga products. Once I had Origins face mask (Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores) and it was reaaaally good. I want to buy it again and also I want to try other products because I know that they are one of the best. So, these Origins gift sets In my opinion are the best beauty gift.

This year Lancome has one of the most beautiful gifts. Christmas collection package is so cute. As you really know that Lancome products are very quality, perfume smells amazing. I tried so much Lancome products and I can't single out one that I like the most. Now I have Miracle shower gel and body lotion and they smell amazing. These I think are very feminine gifts.



I must put on Toni&Guy products in this perfect Christmas gifts list because these are so amazing. I use them and I really like them. Toni&Guy products are very effective. Without them my hair wouldn't look so good.

 I think that no one has made a mistake to give a make-up brushes for a girl. It's a perfect gift for every women. But don't do a big mistake and don't give them bad brushes, give them good firms brushes which have good reviews.





I love Yankee Candle candles because they smell amazing. I don'n know what else I can write about them. Everyone know them and everyone know that they are perfect. It'a great, luxurious gift.





Without beauty gifts you can also give simple things. These all things are from asos and this year I really love asos because they have one of the bests gifts ever. Phone case, candles, everything you can find in asos. So, search for a perfect gifts!


   GIFTS FOR HIM:
Every man must be clean, look good, smell good. I choose some gifts for man that in my opinion are best gifts. I can't describe them because I don't use it, but I think they should be good!






























































Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.