HELLO SPRING

2017/03/05










Jeans// Massimo Dutti
Shirt-dress// ZARA
Waistcoat// PRIMARK
Shoes// Boohoo

It's finally spring! I hope the weather will be very sunny and warm because in Lithuania recently is usually raining. I choose this outfit because I think it's reminding spring a little bit. In this my look you can see that some cheaper details can perfectly fit with some expensive details. I don't know why I've never dressed this shirt-dress and waistcoat together.. Because they look so good. 
Okay, now about the most important detail - bracelet. I got it from Ne'tobula. They have more amazing bracelet designs, but I chose this. I love it because it fits with each my outfit. If you want this bracelet I leave pages, where you can see more bracelets and if you like it you can order it!


Love,
M.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.